Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hot Springs in Hualien

One evening in Hualien, a group of us (TAs and me) went to the hot springs. As it was raining, and I was the only one brave enough to venture outside (the rest stayed in the indoor hot springs), I had the outdoor part to myself. I quite enjoyed it, trying out the temperatures in the various pools and making use of the waterslide.




3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

So who took the picture of you outside if no one else would venture out? :) Looks like you're doing ballet in that picture, too! LOL

That reminds me of the hot springs here in CO - have you ever been to any?

10:53 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

After she was dressed and under an umbrella, a friend took the picture. =) No, I haven't been to any hot springs in CO. Are they nice?

Christy

10:19 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Well I haven't been since 2001 but the ones we went to then were nice. I should ask Ryan to take me there again sometime.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home