Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Thursday... Siang-He Elementary School

Thursday mornings I have off. I spend every afternoon at Siang-He Elementary School. This is a picture of part of my 1st-grade classroom during a break. In the front is little Junior. 1st grade is a bit of a challenge for me, because the children are little and do not understand English. Some of my dear little boys have lots of energy and like to expend it during classroom time. I need wisdom in channelling the energy appropriately!! (And knowing when to march a little guy off to the office for discipline). They are really bright, though, and will continue to grow dear to my heart this year. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home