Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Monday, March 05, 2007

I love cellists, too!


We are in the middle of a rather huge Taiwan Lantern Festival held this year just a few blocks away from my house. I've taken some pictures, which I'll hopefully post here over the next few days; here's one interesting "lantern" that made me think of all the wonderful cellists in my life!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Christy, I enjoy the pictures and reading and rereading the stories of your adventure with our Lord.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Thank you! I enjoy sharing the adventure with you!

Christy

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home