Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Monday, March 05, 2007

Students I love...

Some of my more energetic first-graders. These little boys have been some of my biggest challenges but have also managed to worm a special place into my heart. R-L, Jason, Andy, Sam and John in the back.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! If that were a Narnian spider, I think it would probably be a talking one (if Aslan had made any talking spiders, that is). Was it a web spinning spider?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Yes, it was in a web, but you can't see the web in the picture. There were about three large spiders in that tree...fascinating to look at - outside!! I wonder what sort of role a talking spider might have had in Narnia. =)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home