Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Little luxuries in Taipei...


I've missed bathtubs. Myra and I were delighted to find that our hotel room had a bathtub, complete with jets! Ahhh.....


Raspberry smoothie with banana ice-cream. Yum!


National Palace Museum. I wasn't able to take pictures of the inside, but this is part of the outside. It was rather fascinating and I particularly appreciated seeing the "treasures of ancient China"; things that date to 4,000 BC! I really enjoyed seeing all the pottery and the development of various forms.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, Christy. I'm glad you were able to get away for the weekend!
April

5:54 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

It's funny the little things that you miss... like no root beer in Australia, or bath tubs in Taiwan... :) The museum looks cool just from the outside, so it must be amazing inside.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home