Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Thursday, April 05, 2007

New food!

Last weekend I went to Tainan to visit the Ardron's and their granddaughter Genessa. We had a wonderful time together! I am so grateful for their hospitality. On Friday night was a fundraising banquet for Ray of Hope, the ministry that the Ardron's helped start many years ago. This was quite a banquet, with many, many courses of new and delicious food. I took a picture of the carrot-bird and fruit (see below) because they were especially creative. The new food that I ate included ostrich and bananas deep-fried with shrimp. The best part of the meal was a coconut soup with tapioca balls served for dessert. The best part of the evening was hearing about lives changed as God has worked through this ministry. He is good! =)


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home