Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back "home"...

Hi everyone! I'm back in Canada!!
I'll post pictures on here at some point, but for now I want y'all to know that although I miss Taiwan, it's great to be back and wonderful to be with my family again!
Love,
Christy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome "home", Christy! I can't wait until you get back here! I'll be praying you make it through!

Love you!
Sarah :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

That's great, Christy! I am glad you are glad to be home and with family. What a great year you must have had! I look forward to seeing you in CO in the near future....do you have any idea when you may back?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home