Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rose Garden Cafe

Last weekend I met up with a friend in Chiayi City and she took me to a lovely little tea place called the Rose Garden Cafe. I didn't know any place like this existed in our little part of Taiwan and it felt just like home. I especially enjoyed some good Earl Grey - something I haven't had for over a year! Now it won't be too long until I can enjoy it again. 22 days, folks, until I fly home! =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you! :)
Sarah

1:10 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

Mmmm Earl Grey - I think you and I have enjoyed that together at my house several times! Only 22 days? That's amazing, and I am so eager to see you.

By the way, the tea party looks lovely, and so do you.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Look forward to seeing you, Christy! Thanks for all the pictures. I love the ones of the kids. :)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

How lovely... and how you don't know what you have until you don't have it. I wouldn't have thought Earl Grey that special, but I think I'd miss it too after a while! :) Hope your last few days there go wonderfully and that you have a great trip back.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home