Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An-Dung Guo Siao

Hello friends!
Here we are in week 7 of this semester! The Lord is good. Last week was challenging and I felt like I had to step out in faith to approach this week. And with Christ walking beside me and in my heart, surely I can face whatever He might bring my way, because we are in it together! The last couple of days, although still with challenges, have been wonderful teaching days. I love the children!! Teaching is fun, especially at An-Dun Guo Siao (elementary school). Here are some pictures from this week:

Patrick, my "co-teacher", some 5th-graders and me.

Patrick with some 2nd & 3rd-graders.



Yes, these classes can get lively!! =)

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad this week is going better! God is faithful to His people!

April

12:16 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Me too! So thankful for those mercies that are new every morning!

Christy

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home