Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Friday, September 22, 2006

My office...

When I am not teaching, this is where I work. (You can see me on the right in the green huddled over some workbooks with a Chinese teacher.) I really enjoy planning my lessons in the office amidst all the chatter in Chinese and students poking their heads in. They even have a cookie cupboard that is fun to raid at times! =)

God bless you all!
Love,
Christy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Christy!!! Thanks for the updates. I enjoy the pictures and seeing a part of what you are experiencing! What a beautiful counrty with so much history!

Luv ya!
Jen

10:37 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

*big smiles*

Love you too, Jen!

Christy

10:40 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Christy - I can hear the Chinese chatter you are listening to, as there are a couple Chinese people here as well. The girl in the cubicle next to mine is from Asia somewhere (not sure where) and every once in a while chatters away in Chinese on the phone. It's fun to listen to, though I have no idea what she's saying! :) Bonnie

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home