Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mountains in Taiwan

Yes, I'm still alive!! I really will hopefully update this blog in the next day or two. In the meantime, here are a few pictures from a lovely couple of days in the mountains last weekend. Enjoy! Love, Christy





 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're still hopping! I was wondering what had happened to you.
What beautiful mountains they have. Glad you could spend some time hiking in them and taking pictures for all of us back home.
Have a grrrreat weekend!
Kellie

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those mountains look like the mountains here in Colorado.
Andrew

11:23 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

Hi Kellie!
Thanks for commenting - it's nice to know that people are still checking this blog even though I haven't updated for so long.

I LOVE those mountains. I didn't realize how much I missed mountains until I saw these ones that reminded me of home.

Hope your weekend was super-duper, too!

Christy

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Okay, that's it - I'm coming hiking! Just kidding, but I sure wish I could. Glad you found some scenery there that reminded you of home - I know what that feels like. :)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

You are welcome to come hiking anytime! =)

Thanks for your comments...

Christy

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home