Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Here I am...

Well, as you all can tell, I haven't been super-consistent with updating this recently! Much has been happening in my life, mostly on the heart level. The Lord has been faithful to show me some areas that need refining ("Princess lessons" for His daughter) and so in that way it's been a very good past few days. It's just hard - for the natural man - to be humbled and learn!! Pray that I would draw close to the Lord and truly become more like Jesus.

The teaching is going well. I've been busier than usual with my lesson planning, but gladly the students seem to be learning and I continue learning to be a good teacher. =)

Today was the first day that didn't feel really hot when I stepped outside. It was a balmy 69 degrees F this morning and it felt wonderful! It still got up to 87 during the day though and next week's forecast still calls for temperatures in the 90s.

Psalm 51:10-13 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee."

Love,
Christy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home