Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Friday, December 22, 2006

M&M Visit Day 1


Mom and Melody flew into the Kaohsiung Airport and our good friends the Ardrons (who happened to be only an hour away in Tainan) were so kind to pick them up. I managed to train down there to meet them and after a good rest in the Ardron's Taiwan home we went to see Ray of Hope, the Ardron's ministry in Taiwan. Ray of Hope mainly provides counseling to women/girls with unplanned pregnancies. They have saved the lives of many precious children!! I was touched to be able to see their ministry after hearing about it for so many years.

We then drove up to Chiayi, where Mom and Melody promptly had a nap and I went to teach my three afternoon classes.

Mom & Melody brought lots of wonderful gifts from those back at home (THANK YOU, everyone!). I opened a lovely gift from Joshua first. He really knows how to take care of this younger sister!!

My team and I made spaghetti for supper so Mom & Melody didn't have to try any strange food the first day. Oh, that reminds me though, we did have a traditional Taiwanese breakfast the first day of dan-bing and warm soy milk. Yummers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home