Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Friday, December 22, 2006

Mom & Melody's visit part 1

The most exciting part of December was a trip that Mom & Melody took out here to visit me! I am so glad that they came and very grateful to my siblings for their generous gift to allow them the trip. We had an incredibly wonderful time together - visiting families, various sights, shopping, playing games together and sharing our hearts. My mother is amazing! She is so insightful and offered a lot of timely advice to me on leading my team. Melody is growing up to be such a sweet and Godly young lady. Having them here really made me look forward to the day that I will be back with them all, but we are all peaceful with where God has us all right now.

So much happened while they were here that I think I will publish separate posts (as you hopefully will see above). =)

Here's a picture of the three of us:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home