Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Monday, December 03, 2007

Quote for Today

Here's a good quote that I read today:
"When a person, yielding to God and believing the truth of God, is filled with the Spirit of God, even his faintest whisper will be worship." A. W. Tozer

Sometimes all I can do is whisper. Praise to our Father that He knows, hears and understands our hearts!

Rejoicing in Him today,
Christy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good! I hope you all have a good time in Canada! In other words, have fun playing hockey! ;)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Brandi Bee said...

Love the quote. Hope you dont mind me sharing it on my blog also

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home