Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Saturday, June 16, 2007

More Teaching in 2nd Grade...


Checking workbook work... hmm... behind my right hand I see a boy with a ruler. This reminds me... the kids here love to chop their erasers up with their rulers. They create a bunch of tiny eraser pieces and then start making little piles of eraser dust. Every class of first and second graders does this and I constantly have to confiscate rulers/erasers during my teaching. It's a funny memory, though.


"Teacher, Teacher, me! Pick me!!"


Another class of fun 2nd graders. Out comes the camera and out come the silly faces (from those in the front row, anyway).
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home