Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Saturday, May 19, 2007

With the Hung Family in Hong Kong


I recently had one last trip out to Hong Kong (just arrived back in Taiwan on Tuesday) where I had a wonderful time with my gracious hosts, the Hung family pictured above. I really appreciated spending time with them and their friends seeing more of the sites around Hong Kong and just enjoying their company. What a blessing to make new friends!! Here are a few pictures taken together...



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home