Christy's Lovely Life

I love my dear Lord and Saviour and following where He leads. It's been quite a life of adventure - from Canada to the States to Asia and back to North America. We'll see what the next adventure will be! Feel free to leave comments!! Grace and peace to you from our Father above, the Giver of all good and perfect gifts! Love, Christy

Sunday, April 22, 2007

On the Farm...

Today I went to the family farm of my friends who I went mountain climbing with yesterday. Elizabeth & Sarah Dodd (missionary children) joined us. We had fun!! Here are the kids in the back of a pickup (not illegal here).


Chickens look the same, I think...

...but cooking them is a little different! I was amused to see the head & the feet get gobbled up first. I enjoyed some good white meat, tenderly smoked in the smoker below.


Then we enjoyed "special Taiwan potato". It isn't taro, but the color is bright purple like taro. They cooked these in the smoker as well, and the we just peeled and ate them like a snack. They taste a little bit like sweet potato.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home